- Product Quality and Safety are our first priority, for our clients, agents and employees.
- In order to achieve this goal and ensure continued compatibility with our customer requirements, in compliance with:
. The Israel Health Ministry Department;
. EU Directive 76/768/EEC;
we have adopted and are certified to the following standards:
. ISO 9001:2008;
. ISO 22716:2007 (cGMP)
- Anna Lotan embraces the Constant Improvement principle in products, services and all other company activities. We believe that this principle is the key to the customer satisfaction which is at the heart of our commercial success and which leads us to an ever stronger and more influential position in the global cosmetic market.
- Our processes and systems are continuously evaluated to ensure consistently high product quality, consistency and compliance with these standards. We aspire to the constant improvement of our processing methods, products and control systems.
- All company employees and directors are committed to these quality and safety standards, throughout their domain.
- Simultaneously, we also place these same quality demands on all our suppliers and agents, throughout the world.
- We further understand that employee satisfaction is an essential and necessary element of the quality assurance process.
- Our company nurtures and encourages an effective and direct communication system for both our customers and employees.