Clear Booster AHA 16
PEELS AND EXFOLIANTS
Oily Problem Skin
This is a Professional product, formulated to exfoliate the skin in order to enhance renewal, based on the activity of Alpha Hydroxy Acids in removing dead skin cells.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes cucumber extract to improve the lightening effect and minimize skin redness.
- Enriched with active moisturizers to ease exfoliation and enhance the skin tolerance to the treatment
- Contains hydrating components (hyaluronic acid, Sodium PCA, the Amino acid Glycine) to ease exfoliation and minimize skin redness at the same time.
- Spread a sufficient amount of the CLEAR Peeling over required facial areas and add a little water to it with moist fingertips.
- Gradually incorporate 2-3 drops of the Booster over the CLEAR Peeling with several massage movements.
- Continue the massage adding only water to further hydrate the Peeling until it is fully rinsed off.
- Always test individual skin tolerance for this product before use.
- It is recommended to use this product gradually, strengthening exfoliation gradually, especially on new AHA users.
- Do not use the Booster directly on naked skin.
- Always incorporate the Booster over the CLEAR Peeling,
- Keep away from the eyes.
- Make sure that clients always protect their skin during daytime with a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher.
• Use for designated purpose and according to directions • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well with water • Keep out of reach of children • Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs • Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients • Do not use on broken skin!
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Glycine, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol.
Other products that may interest you: