Premium BB Cream SPF 30
A “Three in One” multi-functional formula that serves as an optimal day care for normal to dry skin types, giving long lasting moisturization and broad spectrum UV protection while providing an even skin tone. AL BB Cream is truly a premium product, offering premium, long-lasting coverage, protection and wrinkle relaxing effect.
Features and Benefits:
- A concentrated formula. A little will go a long way.
- Applied in the morning, still looks great at the end of a busy day.
- Formulated as a W/O emulsion that naturally repels water. However, care should be taken when regularly used on skin with enlarged pores!
- Excellent spreading and adherence on the skin, offering optimal coverage for discolorations – including under-eye dark circles! (for all skin types).
- A targeted combination of the amino acid proline and palm oil enhances skin penetration and provides a “plumping” anti-wrinkle effect, making it ideal for dry, mature skin.
- Enriched with emollient oils that smooth the skin and prevent the typical accentuation of fine lines common with many concealing makeup products.
- Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger and maintains the quality of the natural oils in the formula.
- BB Cream, combines concealing opacity with a light translucent veil which becomes apparent once the cream is fully absorbed. This veil allows your natural skin tone to shine through. Unlike a foundation, choosing the right shade of premium BB cream is easy! They offer a chromatic filter that adapts to your own skin colour following application.
- Available in four tones – Pale, Natural, Beige, Medium.
Use sparingly, carefully spread the cream with fingertip massage to form an even layer on face, under eye area or wherever required until a smooth, even coverage is obtained.
•Indication of high protection • Always use broad spectrum UVA/ UVB sunscreen when exposed to sunlight • Avoid unnecessary sun exposure especially during peak hours and even if you use a sunscreen; excessive exposure to the sun is a serious health risk • Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses for greater UV protection from the sun • Do not expose babies or young children to direct sunlight • Apply in sufficient quantity and frequency necessary to maintain the claimed protection factor • Reapply in sufficient quantity after swimming, bathing, toweling or after excessive perspiration • For external use only. If product is ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away • Use only for designated purposes and according to directions • Keep away from the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water • Keep out of reach of children. For children under the age of 6 months: Consult a doctor • Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs and consult a doctor if it persists • Do not use on broken skin
Aqua (Water), Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Myristyl Myristate, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Ozokerite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Phytate, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Simethicone, Alumina, Parfum (Fragrance).
Other products that may interest you: