Collagel Cleansing Gel Base
- The product mainly comprises pure water within a viscous gel.
- Refreshes cools and hydrates the face.
- Contains no artificial colours or fragrances.
- Contains no detergent components which dry the skin.
- Especially suitable as a base for cleansing sensitive skin, couperose and seborrhoea.
- Ideal for use in the salon and at home.
- Can be used to massage oily skin and to thin out massage creams.
- Excellent for blending aromatic oils during aromatherapy.
- Using Collagel in tandem with Hydrophilic Oil produces optimum results when cleansing the skin of even the heaviest makeup.
- A modern-day alternative to cleansing milk and toner.
To cleanse: Spread the gel generously across all areas of the face. Add a few drops of a Hydrophilic Oil. Massage lightly to obtain a whitish cleansing emulsion. Wipe off with a soft tissue or rinse with water.
To massage: Mix a small amount of massage cream in the palm of your hand with a similar amount of Collagel. Massage in the normal fashion.