Features and Benefits:
- Formulated for dry skin areas that are prone to wrinkles, such as the eye contour.
- Contains Siberian Sea buckthorn, an extract rich in protective nutrients such as Retinol (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E) and beta-carotene which gives Solid Gold its natural orange color. Softens and melts as you apply it.
- Leaves skin feeling velvety smooth and well protected.
- The glow that follows use is because Solid Gold contains microscopic particles which act as tiny mirrors to reflect and diffuse light from the skin’s surface. This helps conceal little shadow lines that make wrinkles visible.
- Perfect for use in conjunction with Liquid Gold Facial Replenishing Supplement.
Every evening, spread a tiny amount onto clean skin around the eyes and onto other required dry areas of the face and neck. In the winter, it may be necessary to lightly dissolve Solid Gold between your fingertips before use.
Solid Gold is also effective on top of makeup as a means of camouflaging wrinkles.
•External use only •Use for designated purpose and according to directions •Avoid contact with eyes •Keep out of reach of children •Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs •Do not use on broken skin
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, PEG-45 Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Lanolin, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Squalane, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenylpropanol, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.